Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I can't say that I have the highest expectations for this new SM Ent group, but let's face it, this guy is a cutie! I'm sure I won't have much option but to hear their song once it comes out anyway since I'm sure it will be ALL OVER the kpop scene. *in wait-and-see mode.*

kpop kpop-craze That is a very funny title for this fashion statement. I was laughing too much probably.
kpop kpop-craze  That is a very funny title for this fashion statement.  I was laughing too much probably.

Download whole gallery
I can't say that I have the highest expectations for this new SM Ent group, but let's face it, this guy is a cutie! I'm sure I won't have much option but to hear their song once it comes out anyway since I'm sure it will be ALL OVER the kpop scene. *in wait-and-see mode.*
I can't say that I have the highest expectations for this new SM Ent group, but let's face it, this guy is a cutie!  I'm sure I won't have much option but to hear their song once it comes out anyway since I'm sure it will be ALL OVER the kpop scene.  *in wait-and-see mode.*

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment